Thursday, October 1, 2009

What's a Rora?

Designed by: me

If you are one of the few who actually reads this, you are probably thinking, "What the heck is "Rora?" because if you know me, my name is Rose. Well for an explanation, here goes: Rora=Rose+Rachel. [You know, back like in high school when you and your friends combined your names together and how the tabloids combine celebrity couple names together, (i.e.: bennifer, speidi, brangelina) you get the picture.] So, I pulled one of those. Well actually my sister, Rachel, came up with it, and we decided that it has a nice ring to it; so it stuck, and there it is. Its our prospective apparel line, which someday, maybe not anytime soon, it will launch, and we will be rich and successful sisters just like the Mulleavy sisters.

By the way, I like punctuation, probably as much as I like looking up words in the dictionary, so I am aware of over-punctuating things, if thats even possible. Don't feel free to correct me because I'll probably get really annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment