Thursday, October 22, 2009

Show-Off



Forever 21 cardigan and tee, Urban Outfitters scarf, Gap jeans, Aldo shoes

My friend told me that I was 'sooo LA' now because of this, but I was actually really excited, and I'm not going to let him rain on my parade. I guess I do dress well enough to do a "fashion" blog it's just that I'm too lazy to take funny pictures of myself. I did, however, take some of this outfit because like I said, I was really excited. I even posted it on Chictopia because that's how excited I was. I'm a dork, probably a big one because now I'm posting it again on here. I think that's what bloggers do though, right? They double post on their personal site and Chictopia, or so I've noticed. I'm just following in their successful footsteps. Haha! Ok, I'm going to get over it now after today, I swear.

2 comments: