Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Similar Aesthetics



Silly little piece of proof


Last week Vena Cava debuted their Spring ready-to-wear for next year, and I found some similarities in design aesthetic (theirs and mine). Check out this blouse I designed in January, which if I actually had the money to produce, it would be right on trend with Vena Cava's point of view. I design, that's what I do; I may not design for the right target market as a career, but I still know a thing or two about high fashion. If I had it my way, her tata's wouldn't be aired for the world to see; however, chiffon was still my fabric selection for the white sections of my blouse with solid black woven panels in between, and instead of oversized safety pins, I chose chains as the adjoining pieces.

2 comments:

  1. Wow good design..u have a nose for fashion grl!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coincidence? I think not. Sue them! Cool chains though and design.

    ReplyDelete