Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hometown Glory




It's funny how the place where I grew up never seemed to be so appeasing. I never thought it could look this beautiful. After going back for labor day weekend, I found myself doing things I had never done before in all my 9 years of living there. Biking along the coastline: check. Nearly meeting the concrete with my face (a couple times): check. Eating a chocolate covered banana covered in peanuts: check (I've never had it covered in peanuts). Hanging out at lover's point: check. Although it was a 5 hour drive along the California coast away from home, it was well worth it, especially to see a few friendly faces again, including my boyfriend's. Next time I'll be sure to come prepped with a 'my size' bike to prevent myself from the previously mentioned mishaps.

1 comment: