Friday, August 14, 2009

Penny is Bangin








first outfit: e-bay vest, h&m dress, urbn outfitters necklace
second outfit: patricia field faux fur jacket, kimchi & blue top, aa leggings, bracelet made by marlow fox

I decided to use my mannequin, who I named Penny, to do all of my style shots since I am incapable of taking a decent photo of myself. Although, I do dress Penny in things that I myself probably would not wear. Penny's body is bangin' so she can pull off anything that I am not ballsy enough for. 'Why do I have these clothes that I cannot wear', you might ask. I do wear them; I wear every piece I've got, but in a more conservative way. Ok, let's face it, I am not conservative at all when it comes to clothing, but I make it somehow appropriate for myself. I wish Penny was bendable, and I wish we wore the same size shoe because without the shoes, what is an outfit? At least Penny is sassy as hell. All matters aside, I introduce you to Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment